World is going digital. So there is no doubt that the software developer market is booming. Not just in the developed countries like the US and UK, developing countries like India are also picking pace in terms of software development. And among all such careers, salesforce salaries are counted amongst the top salaries in India.
Salesforce is one of the most prestigious organizations, offering a variety of career opportunities. Out of all its products, its CRM product stands out. Salesforce is the leading CRM provider in the entire world. So joining this company can really boost your overall working profile.
However, just like any other top organization, becoming an employee of this company can be tough if you don’t have any good backing. Here, the certification and training in the same come handy.
Why Join Salesforce?
Apart from the fact that this is one of the best companies to work with, there are many more advantages to joining salesforce.
- Attractive Salaries
- Premium Health Insurance by Salesforce for all employees
- Presence of Strong Guiding Light and Cooperation in Managers
- Work from home culture is greatly welcomed
- Fresh meals at Salesforce for all employees
- Healthy competitive work environment
- Many health benefits like free yoga classes and gym membership
Now, to become one of the members of the Salesforce community, you need to go through a proper course of Salesforce training in India.
A lot of people are looking to get a job in Salesforce. But the company can only provide employment to a selected few. In order to raise your chances to become an employee of Salesforce, you need to get proper training and certification from reputable sources.
Rankings by Reputed Companies
Salesforce has even shown up on top spots of various company surveys. It was ranked
- “Most Innovative Company” by Forbes for 4 years
- 2nd ‘Best Place To Work For’ by Fortune in 2021
- 1st by Glassdoor on ‘2021 Best Places To Work For’
Possible Career Aspects in Salesforce
Now, there are a lot of opportunities you can pursue in this prestigious organization. Here are some possible career aspects for you, and what salaries they offer on an average in India.
- Software Engineer – Rs. 2,300,000 per year
- Technical Support Engineer – Rs. 1,200,000 per year
- Salesforce Developer – Rs. 900,000 per year
- Manager – Rs. 3,200,000 per year
- Associate Member of the Technical Staff – Rs. 1,600,000 per year
- Support Engineer – Rs. 1,400,000 per year
- Proactive Monitoring Engineer – Rs. 1,200,000 per year
While these are some of the average salaries and some career opportunities in Salesforce, they do not represent the entire picture. Your salary can also vary depending on your experience, past knowledge of computer language, as well as your location of job.
How to Prepare for Salesforce Interview
While Salesforce certification and training will give you a great edge over other candidates, it still does not guarantee your final placement. You need to perform excellently in interviews as well to finally become an employee of the company. Here is how you can prepare yourself better for the Salesforce interviews.
- Learn everything you can about the job you have applied for.
- Do a thorough research about the company. Study any latest news about the company.
- Make an effort to figure out what the hiring managers want.
- Research about the interviewers if you know who will be sitting in your interview. Knowing about them might help you prepare for your questions.
- Answer the questions honestly and with personal real life examples.
- Don’t pretend to be someone else. No answer is the perfect answer.
- Ask questions in the end to show your enthusiasm and interest.
If you want to join a prestigious organization, then Salesforce is definitely one of the best options for you. The possibilities in the software business are endless, and Salesforce is a highly rewarding field with several openings for talented Indians. It’s the ideal option for individuals looking to change careers or fresh grads searching for a better future. And for that, obtaining a Salesforce certification is certainly the right way to go.