Experienced staff at Rudraksh Immigration Group Mohali closely monitors all the changing immigration policies across various countries to help guide you better.
The United Kingdom (UK) has become increasingly popular among Indian students as their favourite destination to pursue higher education abroad. More and more students are opting to study in the UK because of various factors. These factors include English being the medium of communication, UK being situated not too far away from India (compared to US, Canada or Australia), as well as friendly and welcoming new immigration policies for international students.
After the Brexit, UK has been trying to setup its skilled workforce so that its economy keeps on booming. Indian students contribute a ton to that by studying and working there. According to some media reports, as many as 37,000+ students travelled to the UK from India in 2019 alone. This number was a mere 20,000 in 2018, which clearly indicates a whopping 93% increase in the number of Indian students choosing the UK as their place to study. There are a ton of reasons for the UK becoming so popular.
Let us dive into those reasons in a little detail as explain by the experts at Rudraksh Group Mohali.
- Graduate Route
The British Government is promoting and incentivizing the migration of foreign students to study in the UK. After completed their education, they are eligible to apply for a fresh visa which will, essentially, allow them to stay in the UK for two years to look for their preferred job in any field. If you have completed your PhD, you are eligible for a three-year post-study visa extension. This clearly shows the intentions of the government and many students can be benefitted from this. This process is termed as the Graduate Route.
- Access to world-class universities
It is a well-known fact that UK houses some of the world’s best universities to pursue higher education or research work. Since, most of the Indian students go there after completing their Bachelor’s in India, having a world-class university can provide huge exposures to the students to carry on the research work. This is also the reason why UK has some of the world’s most employable graduates and researchers.
- Career opportunities through universities
Most of the universities in the UK have tie-ups with industries to give the students opportunities to get to know the work culture of the country, as well as gain some valuable experience in the field of their choice. There are a ton of voluntary jobs, internships or working student opportunities to get the hang of working environment in UK’s top companies. This will also increase your employability quotient and you would land your dream job quickly.
- Scholarships and Healthcare
The UK Government and the British Council offer a plethora of scholarships for Indian students who wish to pursue education in the UK. Along with that, the NHS (National Health Service) also provides free treatment (for some things) to Indian students in the UK if you are eligible for it. One doesn’t need to worry about outrageous healthcare expenses.
All these changing immigration policies are monitored closely by the experienced staff at Rudraksh Immigration Group Mohali. According to the situation and requirements of the students, they advise you from choosing the right course and university to finding your dream job after completing your education abroad.
To know more about foreign policies of various countries listed on the website, you can directly contact Rudraksh Immigration Group Mohali.
Key Highlights :
- Rudraksh Immigration Group Mohali explains the reasons to study in the UK.
- English language, world-class universities and research infrastructure are some of the easiest reasons to choose UK.
- Welcoming immigration policies for students attract a ton of students.
- Graduate Route Program allows students to stay for 2 years to find jobs.
- Under this program, the PhD holders can stay up to 3 years to find suitable employment opportunities.
- Work while studying allows students to manage their finances better.
- Ton of scholarships also ease the financial burden on the students and the families.
- World-class healthcare system with NHS makes sure that you are taken care of in times of ill-health.
- Rudraksh Immigration Group keeps monitoring the changing foreign policies of various countries across the globe.